Rosetta Stone courses offer learning for 30 different languages.
Note for all users: The language can only be changed from the main login page. If you choose the wrong language, you will need to log out and log back in again.
Mobile users need to:
- Enter Rosetta Stone through this page. iOS users must use Safari web browser.
- Set up or sign into your account.
- Click on Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3.
- If you have not downloaded the Rosetta Stone app on your device you will be prompted to download it. If you have already downloaded it, you will be asked if you want to open in the app.
- When the app starts, it will launch the lessons for the language you selected.
Need help setting up the app? This is the help page explaining the entire process and this is our portal URL: https://s9108768.rosettastoneenterprise.com/en-US. You may also need our namespace, which is: s9108768.
This resource requires a library card to use it.Open Resource